At the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, you can eat and drink your way through 30 booths of epicurean delights. Each year there are booths with entirely new menus and of course returning favorites. Here’s a sampling of some of the dishes you’ll be served up at the event:
- Spain: Charcuterie in a Cone with imported Spanish Meats, Cheeses, and Olives with an Herb Vinaigrette
- Shimmering Sips: Key Lime Mimosa with Key Lime Sparkling Wine and Cranberry Juice
- Mexico: Ay Caramba Smoky Margarita with Gracias A Dios Mezcal, Lime Juice, and Ancho Reyes Chile Liqueur
- Ireland: Warm Chocolate Pudding with Irish Cream Liqueur Custard
Pro Tip: If you want to get a jump on your tasting run, you can access the Shimmering Sips Mimosa Bar and the Wine Shop in the Festival Center at 9 am, before the actual booths open at 11 am.
When you’ve had your fill and feeling the flow of drinks kick in, you can take advantage of the Eat to the Beat concert series, where you can catch nightly performances by over 30 different musical acts. Some of our favorites to mark on your calendar include Air Supply, Everclear, Boyz II Men, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, and Sugar Ray. Visit Disney’s official site for this year’s full concert lineup.
Learn Something New
One of the best things to take advantage during the festival are all the interactive courses and activities. On Sundays, you can dine on a delicious brunch followed by a Q&A with a celebrity chef. There are also plenty of culinary demonstrations where you can get lessons from the pros, food and beverage pairings where you can learn the tips and tricks of a perfect duo, and a cheese seminar – need we say more?
Our Top Picks
The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival runs from August 30 – November 12th, so now’s the time to start making reservations and planning your activities to make your trip one to remember. Luckily, there are two highly-rated hotels nearby that will not only give you prime access to the theme park but provide a luxury experience on their own.
- Visit the Grove Resort & Spa Orlando to take advantage of their special Endless Adventures package offering unlimited use of their swan paddle boats, fishing poles, and kayaks. Did we mention they have a water park on site?
- Embrace the Endless Summer at the Villas of Grand Cypress with 20% off Orlando’s #1 Hotel on TripAdvisor. They also offer endless draft beer and mimosas, alongside free golf at one of Florida’s top golf courses.